Mounting and operating instructions
1. Mounting: installation in the desired position by means of snap-on fastening to DIN rails according to IEC 50 022, 35mm as Figure 1 and 2.
2. Connection: the supply may be connected from above or below as required, care should be taken to ensure a good, secure connection to the conductor, maximum screw driver torque 3Nm.
3. Operation: F360 and F 370 is switched On and Off by means of the bluch switch handle as Figure 3.
4. Functional test: the switch must be in On position and the white test pushbutton is pressed, F360 must trip immediately, this test should be repeated monthly.
5. Testing the protective measures: as well as the functional test of F360, the effectiveness of the protective measures should be tested for compliance with relevant specifications.
6. Cleaning: F360 may have become solled during assemble work in the switchboard, it can be cleaned with a damp, soapy cloth etc.
F360 Residual Current Circuit Breaker Brief Guide
F362 0001 R2510
F362 0001 R2550
F362 0001 R2590
F362 0001 R3510
F362 0001 R3550
F362 0001 R3590
F362 0001 R4510
F362 0001 R4550
F362 0001 R4590
Side views of F362 Residual Current Circuit Breakers