1. The wiring should be connected according to the power supply and load flags on the leakage circuit breaker, and they must not be reversed.
2. The protection line must not pass through the zero-sequence current transformer. When a three-phase five-wire system or a single-phase three-wire system is used, the protection line must be connected to the protection trunk of the leakage circuit breaker and must not pass through the zero-sequence current. Device.
3. Single-phase lighting circuits, three-phase four-wire distribution lines, and other lines or equipment that use working neutral lines, the neutral line must pass through zero-sequence current transformers.
4. In the system where the neutral point of the transformer is directly grounded, once the leakage circuit breaker is installed, the working zero line can only be used as a working neutral line after passing through the zero-sequence current transformer. It cannot be grounded repeatedly, nor can it be The zero lines of other lines are connected.
5. The electrical equipment can only be connected to the load side of the leakage breaker. It is not allowed to connect one end to the load side and the other end to the power supply side.
6. In the three-phase four-wire or three-phase five-wire system, the three-phase load should be balanced as much as possible in the mixed circuit of single-phase and three-phase loads.